Salads + Music + Sips to Benefit Santa Teresa School in Costa Rica
Salads are a staple at the summer table whether it's the main attraction or served on the side. The freshness combats the rising temps, but it's so easy to get stuck in a boring spring mix rut. If you're anything like our culinary ninja you usually find a flavor combination that you love and repeat the process over and over again. It's time to reinvent the salad & be inspired by the colors and flavors of local and organic ingredients! Your tastebuds will thank you after experiencing this fun cooking demo.
Later in the eveing, some of Austin's best musicians will pour out their soul as you enjoy cocktails courtesy of Deep Eddy Vodka.
Salads + music + sips are complimentary, but we're taking a $15 donation to benefit the Santa Teresa School in Costa Rica. Donations will go to supply our kids with art supplies & a library when we visit in July. Find out more about this yoga, surfing, and service trip here: http://kor180.com/events/om-surf-give-in-costa-rica
- Where is the event held? Monthly member events are held at the Kor180 studio, 1611 W 5th St Ste 140, Austin TX
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? While this is an all ages event, State Law requires anyone drinking to be 21+ years of age. All guests wanting a cocktail must show ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages. There is a 2 drink limit.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? There is free parking in the parking garage
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? email email@example.com
- How do I make a donation and reserve my spot? Go to this link
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No