This recipe is simple, exciting, & Love Cleanse approved. :)
- 3 carrots
- 1 can of organic chickpeas (make sure the lining of the can is BPA free)
- 2 tsp. cumin seed
- 1 tsp. black mustard seed
- 1 tsp. fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Peel and slice the carrots. Toss them in 2 tbsp. of the olive oil & 1/4 tsp. salt.
3. Roast in the oven until some caramelization occurs, about 25-30 minutes.
4. Toast the spices in a dry skillet, moving them around so they don't burn. The mustard seeds will start to lightly pop & the other seeds will turn a darker color.