Fresh, flavorful and freaking beautiful!
Try this simple spring recipe with a twist on theclassic citrus vinaigrette.
- 12 organic radishes, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 seared orange
- Juice of 1 seared lemon
- Juice of 1 seared lime
- 1 tsp. local honey
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced spring onion
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Slice your citrus in half . Sear them on high heat until the surface carmelizes. You can use a grill or a cast iron pan for this. Once placed onto the hot grill/pan it takes 2-3 minutes to achieve optimal color.
- Squeeze the juice from your seared citrus into a bowl. Add the honey, dijon, grated garlic (I love my microplane), lemon zest, salt & pepper.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together while streaming in your olive oil. This vinaigrette recipe yields about 1 cup.
- In a large bowl toss together the sliced radishes & the spring onions. Add in 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette. Mix, cover & set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Tear in the fresh mint before serving.
Impress your friends with simplicity & flavor. Let us know what you think in the comments below!