- 1 lb organic brussels sprout, cleaned & halved
- 3.5 oz. slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Melt ghee in a large skillet over high heat.
2. Add garlic & Brussels sprouts.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. In a small sauté pan, toast your slivered almonds over medium hight heat. They should be golden brown & fragrant.
5. Add the almonds to the Brussels sprouts & season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Serve immediately.