In November we made a big splash in Austin by hosting the Kor180 Pre-Launch dinner for A-List media, investors, friends and family. Carly & Clayton Christopher generously hosted the event at their home. Notable Chef Jesse, Barber & korKitchen Chef, Tanner O'Dell, joined forces to craft an amazing farm to table meal made possible by the organic food from Johnson's Backyard Garden.
We ended the night with delicious desert and the heart-melting music of Justin Marks and Tiffani Theiss. The fun didn't stop there. Thanks to all of our partners that provided goodies for the gift bags our guests were sent home with:
- 3 month full-access Kor180 membership
- Local honey from The Austin Honey Company
- Organic argan facial oil from SkinOwl
- Gift cards to SnapKitchen
- Fresh mini bell peppers from Johnson's Backyard Garden
- Raw and toasted organic hemp seed snacks from Happy Hemp
- Natural sunscreen from ThinkSport
- Hand crafted award-winning preserves from Confituras
- Samples of Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka
- Lavender goodies from Imagine Lavender Farm
- Personal cooking class for 4 from Tanner O'Dell
We're incredibly blessed to have been welcomed so warmly by the Austin community. Can't wait to see you in our studio soon!
XO - Maja