Make these #grainfree muffins & you're in for a delicious surprise!
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ C. coconut oil
- ¼ C. coconut milk
- ¼ C. honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ C. almond flour
- ¼ C. coconut flour
- ¼ C. cacao powder
- 1 t baking soda
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ C. raw hemp seeds
- 2 T raw cacao nibs
- ½ C. vegan chocolate chips
1. Grab a large mixing bowl & crack in your eggs. Add the coconut oil & whisk like crazy to incorporate air. This will make your muffins lighter and not quite as dense.
2. Add the coconut milk, honey & vanilla. Whisk to combine.
3. In another bowl, mix together your almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda & salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, using a wooden spoon or silicone spatula to combine everything together.
5. Now add the hemp seeds, cacao nibs & chocolate chips.
6. Grease a muffin pan lightly with coconut oil. Fill each spot up with batter until it’s ¾ of the way full.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick goes in & comes out dry. Depending on the size of your muffin pan this recipe makes 10-12 muffins.