I've been overflowing with popsicle ideas lately!
But before I go flavor crazzzzy, I need to get a craving out of the way.
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM POPSICLES
2 C. chopped organic strawberries
2 C. full fat organic coconut milk (from the can)
2 tbsp. honey (or agave)
1 vanilla bean
- In a small saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a boil
- Turn off the heat & whisk in the honey
- Split the vanilla bean in half using a paring knife. Scrape out the contents of the bean & add it to the milk. Throw in the shell of the bean as well to steep
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes while the flavors get to know each other.
- Add in the strawberries & lightly mash them using your whisk. You'll release amazing strawberry flavor into the coconut milk, but the strawberries will remain chunky
- Transfer into a bowl (preferably a batter bowl with a spout) & let it cool completely before putting into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight