There's nothing we admire more than a simple, yet sophisticated salad. In under 10 minutes you can combine the best ingredients of the season, adding brightness with a bit of tang, acidity and crunch.
This salad is part of the korKitchen summer salad series and we can guarantee it's making an appearance on our table at least once per week. Try it for yourself!
- 1 cucumber, peeled + thinly sliced (we used this julienne peeler that gives the cucumber a fun design)
- 1.5 cups sliced tomatoes, variety of colors
- 1/2 a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 handful fresh dill, large stems removed
- 1 handful sunflower sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine or champagne vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
After prepping your ingredients, add them to a large bowl. Toss together and allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Making this recipe ahead of time allows the flavors to get to know each other. If you're preparing it more than a few hours ahead, keep the sunflower sprouts out of the mix and toss them with the salad right before serving.
Mix this up throughout the summer with different types of tomatoes and herbs. You can even up your game by making a lemon vinaigrette!
From korKitchen to your kitchen, enjoy!