The best part of #brunch
- 1.5 lbs new potatoes
- 6 tbsp melted ghee, grassfed butter or coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Preheat your oven to 400°
- Quarter each potato and add them to a large bowl. Toss with 3 tbsp of the melted ghee, butter or coconut oil.
- Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Toss them around with a spatula halfway through.
- Remove from the oven when your timer goes off and toss with the last 3 tbsp of ghee, butter or coconut oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika.
- Bring the oven down to 350°
- Bake the potatoes for another 30 minutes, tossing them around with a spatula half way through. They should begin to brown nicely and develop a crunchy crust.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stem and toss with the potatoes on your baking sheet. If at this point your potatoes aren't as golden brown and crunchy as you'd like - put them into the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes. The rosemary adds a nice fresh & fragrant touch.
Serve as the perfect side to any brunch!