We are so excited to offer our first ever Pilates Mat Training at Kor180 from August 1st - 3rd. This is a great opportunity for anyone to learn new workout ideas and add Pilates mat exercises to a fitness routine.
Whether you are just beginning your fitness journey at Kor180, or you are a Reform class veteran, Pilates Mat training can provide you with a thorough understanding of the traditional Pilates exercises as well as modifications. If you’ve built a healthy exercise habit and work out at Kor180 a few times per week, Pilates mat exercises can help you to increase the intensity of your workouts.
Here are 5 reasons why you should join us for Pilates Mat Training:
1. The Pilates mat exercises developed by Joseph Pilates have been developed to lengthen muscles, increase flexibility, and improve overall health.
2. The Pilates mat system includes exercises with applications for every activity. Whether you are a runner, cyclist, cross fit superstar, or you just want to move better throughout your day, you will benefit from the exercises that you learn.
3. Each Pilates mat exercises involves whole body and is performed with efficient low impact movement patterns. Depending on what type of workouts you do most often, incorporating low impact movement to strengthen your muscles can help you prevent injuries.
4. Pilates mat exercises can add excitement to your weekly workouts. Taking a break from your regular routine will help refresh your body and mind and you will reignite your excitement for fitness.
5. Pilates mat exercises can help you to better understand your own body. Trying new exercises will help you find new ways to challenge yourself and continue to grow. The point is to experiment, explore and most importantly, have fun.
If you want to learn more, grab a spot in the Kor180 Pilates Mat training! Only a few spots left so sign up here!