These pancakes are my new obsession.
With only 3 ingredients they aren't only easy to make, but they taste amazing as well!
- 3 Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 3 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 3 large eggs
Other optional ingredients include:
- Stevia to taste – This gives you a slightly sweeter pancake.
- Chocolate Chips (I recommend the Enjoy Life brand)
- Apples and Cinnamon
- Happy Hemp
- Any fresh/frozen fruit you like!
- Start by mashing the bananas in a bowl. (you can also make this recipe by throwing all ingredients into the blender)
- After the bananas are mashed up, add the almond butter and eggs. Whisk together until it resembles pancake batter.
- If you’d like to add the stevia, or any other sugar substitute, add it to the mix now!
- Now it's time to cook! add a bit of coconut oil or non-stick spray to your skillet/griddle. dish the pancake batter onto the surface once it's hot & cook them on medium heat for about 2 minutes per side. (this timing will depend on how big you make them.) They are ready to flip when you notice lots of little bubbles rising to the surface of the pancake.
If you want to add one of the optional ingredients from above, drop them onto the pancakes as they begin to cook.